Business Application Support Analyst (Remedy / JIRA)
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for Business Application Support Analyst role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
- Define and document business requirements related to system functionality, performance, security and internal controls; document current state and future state processes for purposes of gap analysis, process improvement opportunities and training; obtain approvals from the business sponsor
- Communicate effectively with external and internal teams
- Interact with the business in order to know and understand their processes and (IT) needs
- Prepare test cases based on knowledge of how the system is designed, requirements and expected results. Execution of detailed test cases/scripts for functional testing and regression testing
- Utilize change management process to ensure modifications or upgrades are authorized, tested when applicable, approved, and implemented appropriately
- Act as point of contact with application vendor and customer to coordinate new releases, updates or changes
- Ensure proper application monitoring is in place and reviewed. Coordinate with technical staff if there is an issue.
- Experience in working with JIRA / Remedy
- Good command of English
- Moderate developed skill in business requirements gathering and documenting
- Moderate developed skill in quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Moderate developed skill in creating application administrator guides and user documentation
- Moderate developed understanding of application security and related compliance processes
- Moderate developed skills in root cause analysis
- Opportunity to join a newly established and growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest