Cloudera-Hadoop Data support Engineer
We are looking for a Cloudera-Hadoop Data Support Engineer for our multinational client which has just established its new technology center in Budapest. The organization provides wide-ranging IT services using the latest technologies all over the world.
Being hired means, that you join one of the most dynamically growing IT companies in Budapest full with inspiring colleagues locally and world-wide, unique learning- and career opportunities and great compensation. The central location allows you a really good accessibility, the well-equipped modern office a pleasing working environment.
Give it a try, contact us and have a chat about the next steps. Make sure for yourself that this is a community where your thoughts, your work-life balance, your prosperity are really important and good performance is valued by everyone.
- Administer on premise and cloud based Hadoop clusters.
- Assist in selection and integration of big data tools/frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Build, implement and support the data infrastructure; ingest and transform data (ETL/ELT process).
- Work across multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end.
- 5+ years of Unix experience, preference in RHEL, with focus on day-day management use
- 2+ years of experience scripting in various languages
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- Strong English language skills
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDFS
- 2+ years of ETL experience with Hive/Impala – Hue, ETL and advanced SQL programming.
- Hadoop eco-system experience(e.g. HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Pig, Scoop, Spark, Hive)
- In-depth understanding of data warehousing and BI concepts, including hands on experience building ETL/ELT data pipelines
- Background working with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Hadoop certification highly desired
- Cloudera Administrator certification
- opportunity to join a newly started IT Center in Budapest
- brand new office at excellent location (Kálvin tér)
- training and career opportunities
- competitive salary
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest