AWS Cloud EngineerWe are looking for an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer colleague to a newly-opened IT HUB of one of our prestigious multinational partner in the financial sector.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will focus on AWS Cloud Engineering best practices regarding implementation and management of an enterprise AWS cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for managing the migration process and development of cloud technologies, architectures and standards for use by building new applications and migrating existing applications into the AWS cloud system. You will be managing the transition from 'design' phase to proper execution channels including the Project Management Office and agile scrum teams.
- Proven understanding of cloud technologies available and vendors providing cloud services
- Experience with AWS
- Programming skills to automate and create ‘Infrastructure as code’ platforms
- Experience with Software factory tooling and implementation: Jira, Bitbucker, Bamboo, Puppet, etc.
- Strong understanding of technology architecture principles
- Strong planning orientation with integrative and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Opportunity to join a newly established and growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest