Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Commercial Financial Analyst- corporate environmentTungsram returns to the market as an innovative global brand, headquartered in Hungary, Budapest. ”Innovation is our heritage” – is the core belief of the new management of Tungsram Group, continuing and reinvigorating a 120 year old proud tradition of Hungarian creativity and innovation. The Tungsram Group will invest into future-safe technologies and dynamically growing global markets, while still strengthening the Lighting core of its business. Tungsram offers on the world market a comprehensive range of premium European brand light sources with design, development and manufacturing in Europe.
We are looking for Commercial Financial Analyst!
Join and be part of our heritage!
- Financial partner of the Global Automotive teams (Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Pricing)
- Participate in planning and closing cycles (monthly/quarterly closings, OP, SII, Estimates etc)
- Take part in the monthly/quarterly/year-end closing process, account reconciliation
- Reports and financial analysis preparation, explanation of financial results and variances to the plan
- Control and analysis of sales and cost in all regions
- Calculation and reporting of variable compensation plans
- Profitability analysis in region/ sales hierarchy/different product group levels
- Cooperation with people from other departments
- Prepare monthly/quarterly estimates
- Support Sales on a daily basis by answering ad-hoc requests, simplify reporting etc.
- Other ad hoc requests
- University or college degree in Finance/Accounting
- Good command of English
- Strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Critical and creative thinker
- Positive attitude, willingness to work in a dynamic global and corporate environment
- Financial experience is an advantage
- Accounting department experience is an advantage
- manufacturing environment in Budapest (4th district)
- professional improvement in the area of finance
- long-term career opportunities
- changes in the company provide new projects
- fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape smooth processes
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest