Would you like to join a newly opened IT HUB with a central location in Budapest? Are you attracted by continuous training options and excellent career opportunities? If you're positive, then we are definitely looking for you.
You are the perfect candidate if you're an excellent communicator with proven programming, technical and analytical skills. This position is involved in the entire project development life cycle, which includes conferring with business analysts and users to establish requirements, working with team members during design, development, testing and continuing support. Daily activities include: proficiency with programming, analysis, system design, prioritize workload, life cycle development.
- Development of new code, maintenance of existing code.
- System enhancements, and front end application support within a structured distributed environment.
- Support of third-party developed software.
- Work within an agile environment.
- Vendor interaction and management.
- strong English language skills
- at least 5 years of relevant experience
- strong database SQL Server skills with the ability to write and understand complex SQL statements.
- development experience to include C#.Net, VBScript, ASP.Net, and MVC.
- be able to work on both windows and Linux platforms.
- self-starter with the ability to drive results independently and through cross-functional virtual teams
- skill set working with ETL tools, workflow tools and general report writing.
- Cloud (AWS or Azure) development experience
- opportunity to join a newly started IT Center in Budapest
- brand new office at excellent location (Kálvin tér)
- training and career opportunities
- competitive salary
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest