Line Quality EngineerDo you like working on the front end of the processes, being challenged every day and have high responsibility? Do you thrive when quality at its highest standards is required? Then this opportunity might be a good match for you. Join our successful team in Cegléd as a Line Quality Engineer, where an interesting multinational working environment is waiting for you!
As a Line Quality Engineer you will take part in the front end of the process, contributing actively to assure quality and requirements and to solve unexpected problems. Cooperating with your own team and other involved departments.
- Take part in Yield improvement projects.
- Contribute to improve the KPIs of the production line.
- Manage the work of problem solving team and deal with issues in production.
- Realize PDCA in the production line.
- Ensure consistent and reliable information flow in order to improve supplier quality.
- Support 5S activities of the production line.
You are a team player and actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken. You are quality oriented and able to find solutions and fix problems, even under pressure.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Physics, Electrical, Quality Engineering or equivalent degree (specialization in a Technical field would be an advantage).
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Engineer.
- Knowledge of quality management system and QM methods.
- Problem solving oriented and Analytical thinking.
- Hungarian as a must and Intermediate English or/and German would be appreciated.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 981 0039
+36 30 981 0039
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest