Packaging engineerWe are looking for a Packaging Engineer for our key client, Tungsram Group to join the new projects coming! If you are proactive and would like to deepen your market knowledge, apply now!
Tungsram returns to the market as an innovative global brand, headquartered in Hungary, Budapest. ”Innovation is our heritage” – is the core belief of the new management of Tungsram Group, continuing and reinvigorating a 120 year old proud tradition of Hungarian creativity and innovation.
As a packaging engineer, your main tasks are going to be:
- manage complete packaging development process for defined product groups, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing.
- troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving designs, materials and processes
- analyze engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special handling, environmental and safety requirements, and types of materials required for packaging
- establish standards and guidelines for supplier evaluation
- work closely with suppliers, technology , product management, operations, and sourcing
- actively Participate in New Product Introduction Teams
- identify and implement cost saving initiatives
- develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure that packaging exceeds customer specifications
What would be ideal for you to have for this position?
- university or college degree
- fluent English and Hungarian
- strong Excel knowledge
- to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- assertive communication
- creative mindset
- good analytical skills and structured approach to work
- proactiveness and team player attitude
Why should you apply?
- complex position with independence and responsibility
- room for creativity and ideas for improving the processes
- exciting period in company's life: new projects are coming!
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest