Business Analyst- BIOur partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services.
- responsible for prototyping solutions, preparing test scripts, and conducting tests and for data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modeling for data warehouses
- maintaining knowledge of software tools, languages, scripts, and shells that effectively support the data warehouse environment
- acting as a liaison between Business & internal and off-shore IT teams for Data Warehouse & Cognos BI.
- interacting with user community to document BI requirements and develops functional specifications
- providing BI tools usage know how to users and trainers, and advises them on conflicts and inappropriate data usage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/ or a Business or Finance Degree
- 2 to 5 years of IT work experience in business intelligence tools and systems preceded by business
- experience in corporate finance, financial audit and/or other key business function
- extensive knowledge of BI concepts, data warehouse/data mart concepts in a complex international, large enterprise class, business environment
- hands-on working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, SQL Server) is highly desirable
- expertise in data warehouse front-end and development tools (Cognos 8.x/10.x).
- excellent command of the English language
- highly developed MS Office skills, familiarity with ERP systems
- competitive salary and benefits
- multinational, dynamic environment
- modern office in the city center
- long-term career opportunities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest