Test EngineerYou will be a driver for test development, improvement and innovation and will contribute to define and implement highest standards in the semiconductor industry. You will be a technical expert and technical guide within a team of experienced test engineers. In your new role you will support us in developing and improving complex test solutions for new products, keeping the contact with colleagues of other sites within the company.
As a Test Engineer ensure the continuous smooth operation of electronic testing devices, equipment and instruments. You will provide support to the production lines and other engineering departments.
- Develop and implement the test method of the new products. Ensuring continuous smooth operation of electronic testing devices, equipment and instruments, production support.
- Takeover, install and qualify new machines, equipment, devices and instruments and handle its documentation process.
- Develop and support the handling of the test program (C#, labview).
- Ensure continuous improvement of the efficiency of test equipment.
- Support the training activities of engineering and operative field as well.
- Actively define action plans and take part at the realization of FMEA, Control Plan and 8D processes.
- Standardize 5S process on test equipment.
You always recognize potential for improving efficiency, remaining focused on solutions but keeping open and flexible on feedback. Moreover you have the analytical ability to make the right decisions in a characteristically dynamic production environment. You communicate openly, clearly, and coherently and are able to quickly establish a successful cooperation with all levels and functions of the organization.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of measurement techniques or test engineering preferable in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of measurement systems and calibration processes (multi-wire measurement, current and voltage transformers, oscilloscopes).
- Programming experience in LabView, C#.
- Knowledge of digital circuits (operational amplifiers, multiplexers).
- Knowledge of the following methods: FMEA, 8D and Control Plan.
- Hungarian Language is a must and intermediate English language skills.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 981 0039
+36 30 981 0039
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest