Client Service Manager (English&French/German)This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s biggest multinational telecommunication companies.
Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company both in the UK and in the world. The company is providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
- Developing, maintaining and improving the customer relationship for one or a small number of strategically important customers, with regular reviews at a peer level, (as required by the customer).
- Supporting on operational in-life escalations within the company on behalf of the customer to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Having good knowledge of the customers business, systems and IT and understanding the competitive environment.
- Identifing opportunities and driving for the best practise via service development / improvement plans.
- Responsible for having appropriate customer documentation including ownership of the Customer Service Plan (CSP) / Customer Service Handbook (CSH) up to date.
- Supporting sales activities such as bids, by assisting/advising Products and Design on SLA’s for new contracts and by providing service information as required.
- Providing stakeholder management within the company, customer and/or third party supplier’s organisations.
- Acting as a trusted advisor role holder manages expectations and can negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes and resolve conflict.
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- Problem solving
- Knowledge and experience of an operational environment
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Knowledge of ITIL basics is an advantage
- Knowledge of IT / Telecom systems and applications is an advantage
- Hungarian on a fluent level
- English on a fluent level
- German or French on a fluent level
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest