Infrastructure Security Services EngineerOur partner is a prestigious multinational company in the financial sector, for which we look for a Infrastructure Security Services Engineer partner to their technology center.
This position is part of the Security Events Management team and provides specialized security skills, research and analysis for planning, organizing, and managing corporate-wide security functions. These functions consist of organizational and technical infrastructure, policies, standards and procedures, security baselines and risk assessments, compliance, system security management, security event monitoring and event correlation, computer incident investigative support, computer forensics, and consulting.
- Basic understanding of computing systems architecture, of programming, networking, storage and operating system principles, and ideally on large-scale systems operations and procedures
- Installation, maintenance and configuration skills of hardware and software associated with platform.
- Problem resolution skills– from root cause to resolution
- Demonstrated skills in both verbal and written communication to be able to convey complex topics to the companies customers and stakeholders
- Testing skills including analysis and documentation of test scripts
- Acquire understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships
- Meet targets and fulfill agreements even when adverse circumstances prevail
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer science or technically related field
- Minimum 3 years experiance in at least 3 of the following specialisms: Infrastructure/Network Security;
- Experienced in the identification and implementation of automation of repetitive technical/specialist tasks
- Knowledge of System Development Methods, Lifecycle, Techniques and Standards
- Knowledge of SIEM operations and advanced malware detection/prevention tools
- Experience of working in a highly-collaborative working environment with colleagues and customers from different cultural backgrounds
- Solid operational background in various technology areas, including networking, distributed applications, systems software, database management and desktop technology
- Opportunity to join a newly established and growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 981 0054
+36 30 981 0054
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest