Nordics Accounts Payable AccountantDo you speak Swedish, Danish or Norwegian? Do you have experience in the field of AP?
Then join our client's vibrant BSC in Budapest as a AP Accountant!
- matching, checking, processing and booking supplier invoices (PO and non PO), travel expenses, petty cash etc.
- paying invoices and other booked items through electronic payment, direct debit, manual payment or cheques
- sending electronic remittance advice to suppliers
- continuous maintenance of the suppliers’ data
- doing month end related reconciliations and following-up on actions
- handling supplier queries, solving problems in writing or over the phone
- checking supplier statements and collecting missing invoices
- acting independently within scope of responsibility
- keeping deadlines and aligning with compliance rules, especially SOX and ISO
- supporting process improvement through sharing ideas
- degree in Economics, preferably with emphasis on Finance/Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience within accounts payable is expected
- English and Swedish or Danish or Norwegian language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
- confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
- competitive compensation package
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest