Senior Network Design Team ManagerOur prestigious multinational client in the telecommunication sector is looking for a Network Design Team Manager to their Budapest-based center.
- Lead a team of 10-12 senior experts and oversee complex network development using innovative approaches to design tools and routines.
- Develop close and effective relationships with customers, vendors, suppliers and employees at a senior level, and be able to confidently present information and facilitate negotiations with them.
- Identify opportunities for Continuous improvement of the team the role manages and implement them within the team. Continuous improvement changes in terms of process, cost, health and/or quality of output.
- Drive skills acquisition, development, knowledge sharing and engagement within team
- Forecast supply and demand of resource requirements based on known and unknown business needs. Review ongoing workstack and prioritise with associated resource management.
- Solve problems relating to significant developments in network platform wide issues, including the introduction of new technologies, resolution of issues and major issues in platform. Solve problems relating to vendor issues including vendor delivery, interworking and vendor selection. Sign off on standard designs and link into implementation, especially where the integration of solutions is predominantly unknown.
- Delivery of speed of resource mobilisation across teams. Manage escalations across teams. Build budgets and manage to multiple plans
- Industrial accreditation (e.g. Cisco) at professional/expert level in ICT with special focus on IPT or Collaboration is an advantage
- Expertise on pre-sales activities, planning and implementations across a wider range of ICT Infrastructure elements (security, wan optimization, load balancing etc.) is an advantage
- Experience in creating high quality technical designs, Customer facing proposals and detailed cost models is an advantage
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- English on a fluent level is a must
- Competitive compensation package
- Internatinal and multicultural environment
- Opportunity for leading an already successful project
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest