Experienced Advisor for Financial Accounting Advisory ServicesOur partner is an international leader in the financial advisory sector with presence in 150 countries and a clientele that includes the most prestigious companies in the world. They are looking for an Experienced Advisor for their fast-growing Financial Accounting Advisory Services team.
- collaborate with the Managers and the Executive Director to execute FAAS strategy, support the planning, execution and delivery of the engagements
- ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with EY high standard requirements
- work with other service lines and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in an international team to meet the client high expectations.
- identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client and their industry.
- assist in developing new opportunities related to new FAAS projects and relationships
- university degree with specialization in accounting, finance or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in audit, consultancy, accounting services
- involvement in accounting areas such as transaction accounting GAAP conversions and accounting change implementation
- analytical mindset and an interest in strong technical accounting skills in IFRS
- proactive, flexible and team-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian
- you will be part of the world’s leading professional services network
- supportive and collaborative working environment
- being part of a young and enthusiastic team
- opportunity to develop new skills and progress your career
- competitive remuneration package, performance based bonus program
Budapest, XIII. kerület
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest