Security Pre-sales EngineerOur partner is a leading member of the global communication telecommunication services sector. For their regional operations centre we are looking for a Security Pre-sales Engineer.
As Security Pre-sales Engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Acting as first point of contact and technical leading for all sales opportunities related to security
- Joining customer calls, meetings via call or in person in order to understand in depth customer network, applications, products and will generate and qualify the opportunity.
- Qualifying all New Opportunities/Renewals with Account Manager and the company's Security sales team in order to find optimal, technically best scenario with the best suitable products, and make sure they are handled according to internal processes
- Designing the optimal solution for the customer in terms of technology, cost and service, also if it is needed finding support on technical solution or products within Local or Global Community. of the company
- Assisting Account Managers with preparation of proposals/tenders and eventually perform POCs with vendors
- Supporting order entry and Service Delivery teams in case they need any technical support on design/access/ equipment /interface
- Understanding the company's Security portfolio and positioning through on-going training.
- Keeping abreast of current security trends and technology.
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen,
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is an advantage
- Relevant pre-sales experience in IT Security, IT Systems and Networks
- Ability to present technical and commercial solution to a varied audience
- Degree level, or equivalent job experience
- English on a fluent level
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
- Experience working in the Telecommunication sector
- Understanding of security for emerging technologies like Cloud, SCADA systems etc.
- Ability to understand financial elements of P&L and bid process
- French/German on a fluent level is an advantage
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+ 36 30 981 0054
+ 36 30 981 0054
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest