SAP Role Designer / ImplementerWould you like to participate in a continuously dynamic SAP environment being in contact with lots of multinational clients?
Do you feel yourself comfortable in a consultant company working with authorizations, customization both on project scale and unique methods as well?
If your answers were YES, check out our latest job opportunity as an SAP Role Designer / Role Implementer!
- Full responsibility of SAP role design, system migrations, authorization and customization for multinational clients
- Role clean-up for critical access, SOD, SOX and role design
- Integrate clients' already existing authorization system to the new implementations both on template and on unique basis
- Supporting new business transactions
- Deliver profiles with "business as usual (BAU)" methods outside of the projects, maintaining existing authorization systems, adapt to and set expectations.
- Profiles covering: telco, PMCG, agriculture, cosmetic industry (among others)
- 3-5 years of experience in SAP role design, configuration, testing, and deployment methodology within SAP application architecture
- Experience in setting up SAP Roles and Authorizations for a large customer. Maintaining and troubleshooting SAP Authorizations for multi-client SAP system landscape (FICO, MM, PP, PM, SD, XI/PI, Solution Manager, SAP Portal, BI, Business Objects, CRM, IS Utilities etc.)
- Deep understanding in SAP Security
- Detailed knowledge of ABAP and Java based authorizations within SAP applications
- SAP ECC Profile Generator (single roles, master / derived roles, composite roles)
- Successful completion of at 2 full life cycle implementations of SAP GRC Access Control 10.x is preferred
- Strong intermediate English knowledge is a must!
- Strong communication skills to facilitate working in a dynamic project environment
- Provide leadership to junior systems analysts and client personnel assigned to projects
- Must have very good Communication, Presentation, Stake-holder, customer Management skills
- Able to work independently with Solution Architects/Experts, Business users, Governance Team, Management Team.
- Work directly with clients at all different levels to guide complex projects and develop innovative solutions
- Perfect mix of a start-up and multinational environment
- Stable company background
- Opportunity to work as a full-time consultant on a longer scale but as a contrator for different projects as well
- Professional development opportunities, participating in an improving company culture, challenging environment.
- Home office opportunities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 20 952 2065
+36 20 952 2065
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest