Reporting Specialist in the banking sector- Market Risk -PrudentialThe Financial Reporting Analyst will prepare reports covering different aspects of the credit risk charge, and execute controls to ensure accurate and consistent monitoring and reporting across one or multiple countries and legal vehicles.
Check and ensure that procedures and policies are applied to adequately cover rules and regulations. Liaising with multiple departments of the covered countries. It assesses risk in terms of the composition of capital.
- 2-3 years of work experience in financial reporting
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Basel 2 knowledge
- Fluent English language skills
- Attractive compensation package and benefits,
- Various tasks with the possibility of professional growth within a unique and multinational team,
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office in the hearth of Budapest business area
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest