Business Development Assistant- Are you a fresh-grad or a junior professional seeking for new opportunities?
- Would you like to be a part of a multinational company with familial atmosphere?
- Are you willing to develop your sales skills to become a business development manager while assisting the work of a senior professional?
- Are you interested in (export) trade?
Then do not hesitate to apply to the below position.
- Coordinates comprehensive market research in various industrial sectors (Textile, ICT, Food, etc.) and seeks potential prospects
- Responsible for constant market mapping and seeks opportunities for business development
- Sales, distribution, and procurement related supportive and administrative tasks
- Business admin assistance for CEE business development (Cz, Sk, Pl, Ro, Bg, the Balkan)
- Secures orders through a relationship-based approach
- Takes part in preparation of clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective clients
- Reports to the Deputy Managing Director, as direct superior upon demand and to the Managing Director on the periodical office meetings
- Keeps close relation with other regional/national offices
- Business college or university (preferred: faculty of foreign trade)
- 1-3 years’ experience in business (preferably in international business)
- Fluent business English
- Clear, concise and logical conveying of information
- Good inter-personal skills for the effectiveness in dealing with others
- Hands-on mentality, pragmatic, can-do and result-oriented approach
- Great problem-solving skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Competitive compensation package
- Career path: long term opportunity
- Various trainings in different countries and e-learning opportunities for personal development
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest