Global Project Purchasing ExpertWould you like to work in an international environment at a well-known agricultural manufacturing company and travel across Europe with this central function?
If you are an experienced Purchaser and you have mechanical knowledge, apply for this Central Project Purchaser Expert job!
- Reporting to the Director Global Purchasing CAPEX based in Switzerland, you will be responsible to identify the needs of our global Production Factories and of our Engineering Centers, and prepare, negotiate and execute contracts with Global and Regional suppliers of Equipment and Tools.
- Your targets will be to contribute to the development of the Purchasing Strategies not yet finalized and to execute them, achieving important Cost Avoidances by bundling Technologies and Purchase Volumes.
- The role includes the reporting of the achievements and setting up of renewed targets.
- It also involves Relationship management with Key Suppliers to the Company, as well as the Conflict Management, Problem Solving, would problems occur after the Purchases of the goods, thoughout the all life of the equipment, but with a clear focus on the duration of the Project and the Warranty Period.
- Ability to travel on short notice, negotiation and mediation in multi cultural environment.
- Data analysis, Market survey and monitoring
- Understanding of Engineering language and content, understanding of Legal contract Content
- Excellent command of excel
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest