Billing Associate position for Norwegian SpeakersOne of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process solutions is looking for a Norwegian Speaker Billing Associate into their Budapest Service Center.
The prospective candidate would form part of the AR customer billing team and support AR billing activities for a particular country / countries.
- Timely Billing of all customer contracts.
- Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the job. This would require understanding of local revenue recognition rules
- Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time
- Strict adherence to monthly cutoff deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter
- Strong intermediate knowledge of Norwegian and English language
- 6 months - 2 years of experience in Billing/Accounting/AP/AR/Cash application/Customer invoicing/Revenue recognition/Procurement/Complex financial analyst role
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting is an advantage
- Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
- Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
- Flexibility to travel
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
- International work environment
- Continuous learning and development
- Competitive salary and compensation package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 1 688 6809
+36 1 688 6809
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest