IT Project ManagerOur partner is a prestigious multinational company in the financial sector, for which we look for a Project Manager colleague to their technology center.
- Taking part in managing end to end IT projects, being reposnsible for smaller IT projects
- Taking part in the management and delivery of assigned projects to agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards
- Supporting project teams in creating a business case, including cost benefit analysis.
- Supporting the company's Project Management methodologies
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- University or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exposure to MS Project and Project Portfolio Tools
- Basic understanding of the insurance and financial services industry
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest