SAP PLC / BOM ConsultantIf you have around 2-4 years experience in SAP Product Lifecycle Costing and even you are extremely familiar with BoMs, cost planning and manufacturing, we are looking for you!
Our multinational client is looking for an SAP PLC Consultant on a regular level to their office in Budapest.
- Deliver full-cycle projects in SAP PLC module with BoM configuration
- Participate on product implementation, manage development requests and incidents
- Plan, prepare and execute unit testing, functional acceptance testing (FAT) integration, UAT and validation testing including test script creation and managing defect resolution
- Deliver system tool capacity expansion, customized development requests and problem management
- Collaborate with key business and IT resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train during SAP projects
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP PLC/BOM/Manufacturing modules in day-to-day business operation, overall 4-5 years of system configuration is required
- Variant configuration, discrete manufacturing, interface and classic costing (SAP FICO) knowledge is a big advantage
- Background in automotive company, make-to-order manufacturing experience and project management skills are very welcome
- Cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned functional code
- Solid background of SAP project delivery, experience in participation of SAP project teams
- Fluent English is a must!
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- "Owner-attitude" and indepentent working skills are important
- Projects for 3-4 years, PLC and internal trainings
- Multinational working environment
- Travel opportunities
- Continuous development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 20 952 2065
+36 20 952 2065
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest