SAP SD ConsultantDo you have at least 3 years of experience in SAP SD or Vehicle Management System, Variant Configuration modules?
Are you open for a bigger SD role with end-to-end implementations and country rollout, being responsible for Hungarian, European and Asian system introductions, using you English day by day?
If it's 2 YES, read forward: we are looking for an SAP SD Consultant to one of our biggest SAP-related client to Budapest!
- Deliver full-cycle projects in SAP SD
- Design and create SAP Logistics applications, configurate SAP VMS system-related tasks
- Client requirement gathering, blueprint creation, end-to-end functional configuration, go-live support and hypercare
- Manage SD customization, debugging, participate in country rollouts in Hungary, EU and Asia
- Create process design, test documentations, interfaces and iDoc
- Deliver technical requirement negotiations with clients and developers
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train during SAP projects
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP SD, VMS or LO-VC (order management, pricing, billing and delivery)
- Deep understanding of SAP Logistics functional configuration and system design
- Cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned functional code
- Solid background of SAP project delivery, experience in participation of SAP project teams, delivering end-to-end implementations
- Knowledge of SAP maintenance, operation as well
- SAP Basis and/or Security experience is a big plus
- Fluent English is a must!
- Strong communication / independent working skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Multinational working environment
- Travel opportunities
- Continuous development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 20 952 2065
+36 20 952 2065
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest