Problem ManagerOur multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence. Its activities include the provision of networked IT services globally.
- Ensure and monitor that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services
- Maintaining problem and task records to ensure that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
- Coordinating with the internal Subject Matter Expert teams to guarantee
- Making and driving root cause investigations, problem investigations, Managing RCA between technical teams
- Following up with appropriate SMEs to complete both corrective and improvement actions defined during RCA.
- Review problems in conjunction with service level agreements to identify any issues and their impacts; specifies any required changes.
- Analysing and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes proactively
- Doing regularly reporting tasks according to the expectations.
- Minimum bachelor degree is a must
- Problem Management or Incident Management experience is a must
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
- ITIL V3 Foundation or equal intermediate experience is a must
- Understanding of network, voice IT products is an must
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
- Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
- Inspiring new challenges
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Opportunity to work from Home
- Supportive team culture
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 981 0054
+36 30 981 0054
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest