Finance traineeship - AP/GLYou are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies.
You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives.
You are looking for us. We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
- Accounting the ICO (intercompany) bills
- Accounting and auditing Travel Expenditures (Employees’ Expenses)
- Preparing journals (cost allocations)
- Scanning and archiving files, maintaining up to date documents
- Full-time student status (field of finance or accounting studies)
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another foreign language is an advantage
- Modern, youthful and dynamic environment of a multinational company
- Opportunity to develop
- Excellent opportunity for your future career
- Trainee salary
- Experience in a multinational Shared Service Center
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest