Spanish Speaking Supply Chain SpecialistWould you like to take part in the challenges of a growing organisation? We are looking for Spanish Speaking Supply Chain Specialist into the European business support center of one of the world's largest energy companies, with opportunity to work abroad for a longer period.
Be one of the first members of the team to start up the business!
- Attend daily global supply meetings and confirm all stock transfers and loading requirements are on schedule, including daily and monthly reporting.
- Review the monthly submitted orders
- Coordinate and collaborate with the finance team
- Escalate supply issues to avoid planned sail dates rolling to the following week and impact customers.
- Coordinate order change requests from customers
- Review customer complaint reports
- Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboard meetings to evaluate gaps and opportunities to improve procedures and performance.
- Assist with ad-hoc global supply chain issues such as: rush orders, order requirements, pricing, shipment discrepancies, etc.
- Identify system errors
- Support the team with follow-up user acceptance testing
- University degree level OR relevant experience in the area of supply chain / export / customer services
- Customer Focus
- Must be able to multi-task; accurately and quickly (seek inputs, follow-ups with stakeholders) within tight timelines
- Must deliver high quality performance; achieve goals, service levels with an attention to detail, effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to work independently and take appropriate day-to-day actions
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest