IT System Administrator – SAP Basis teamAre you interested in SAP Basis administration?
Do you have at least basic knowledge of network, Linux/Unix or database?
Would you like to deepen your knowledge and learn from senior SAP Basis experts?
If your answers are yes, then our multinational agricultural manufacturing partner is looking for you!
You will be responsible for the following tasks (step by step - depending on your knowledge)
- SAP Basis Administration including analysis of the SAP system log, monitoring of processes, checking for ABAP dumps, schedule, troubleshoot and maintain application batch jobs, administer SAP logon groups, maintain SAP system profile parameters and optimize the SAP system
- Manage and Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stacks
- SAP Client Operations
- Maintain transport protocols, plan and implement regularly scheduled change requests, apply recommended SAP support packs and test and accept object changes
- Print Management including maintaining printers within SAP software
- Interface Administration including the production, administration and running of batch input sessions
- SAP Security Management including the creation of new users in development and production environments, master data and password maintenance, support client audit requirements, regular data and access security checks and system auditing
- SAP Database Management
- At least basic knowledge in two of the following fields: Linux/Unix administration, network, database management
- High interest in SAP Basis administration, willingness to learn and improve
- Knowledge of SAP Basis, ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools are advantages
- Fluency in English
- Interesting, challenging role
- Opportunity for professional improvement
- Multinational environment
- Competitive compensation package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest