Product ManagerOur client is the groundbreaking provider of digital contact information for people and businesses, is looking for a talented Product Manager colleague.
- Create and maintain roadmap and milestones for features and new product initiatives focused on developer centric products and APIs.
- Estimate, implement, and build features
- Collect, define, and write specifications for future tasks and ensure alignment with long-term goals and industry standards
- Manage the daily workflow of a team of engineers and designers and help keep them on track.
- Identify, track and resolve issues (internal and external) impacting the progress of multiple concurrently run projects
- Work closely with project teams to track dependencies and deliverables, while launching and coordinating new initiatives to improve the scalability and utilization.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a technology company, with a combination of Product/Program management experience and practical coding experience in Python, Java, C++ or other object-oriented language.
- Experience working with SaaS services and integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
- Proven success using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience working with remote teams
- Taking part in building real software operating at massive scale and affect millions of users each and every day
- Travelling opportunity to the USA
- Highly competitive salary
- Absolutely stunning and comfortable workplace
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest