Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
EHS AdvisorOur multinational client in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalisation is looking for a EHS Advisor for world wide on site projects.
- Act as an advisor to the Site Management Team on all EHS matters. To be a role model for Zero Harm and Siemens EHS Standards, ensuring that behavioural safety and leadership is demonstrated at all times.
- Carry out all EHS Advisor duties as outlined within Siemens Document House. Participate in the ongoing development and improvement of Safety Performance, appraisal and modification of Safe Systems of Work, including sub-contractor evaluations, monitoring and auditing.
- Co-operate with Siemens' EHS manager (EMiP) about updating the EHS plan and ensure that emergency preparedness plans are always up-to-date and that it is available on site.
- Make sure that all persons working on Siemens' part of the project know the parts of the EHS plan relevant to their work and that they are continually informed of the safety and emergency preparedness programmes and issues.
- Facilitate site EHS inductions for personnel planning to work and visit site. Monitor training records to ensure that all personnel arriving on site have the relevant training and certification.
- Conduct and participate in EHS inspection tours of all work on site, take part in coordination meetings and deliver EHS inspection reports according to EHS Plan. Coordinate Siemens' EHS work with other contractors on-site. Follow up on corrective actions from inspections and coordination meetings.
- Monitor site conditions to ensure the construction site is at all times orderly and tidy and react quickly to remove potential sources of risk and pollution through regular attendance at all work sites (including inside Wind Turbine Generators).
- Complete required reports and issue to the EHS Manager in Projects (and Site management as required) within the specified timeline.
- Assist in the creation of Task Risk Assessments when required and monitor to ensure that all non-routine works are carried out in accordance with the Task Risk Assessment
- Collect and report observations of near misses, accidents, incidents and deviations from agreed standards and efficiently report through the agreed communication channels.
- Support incident investigations a required by the EHS Manager in Projects. Monitor to ensure that corrective action identified in incident investigations are implemented on site.
- Stay oriented about the quality system and the procedures that has significance to the position and to conduct the work according to the requirements in the quality system.
- Significant experience of working as an EHS Advisor within the Renewables Industry.
- Preferred Certificate - First aid (GWO), Manual Handling (GWO), Fire Awareness (GWO), Working at height (GWO),
- Technical or Quality experience of WTGs would be advantageous
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Excellent level of fitness – there will be regular climbing involved in monitoring WTG work teams
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Excellent people and team working skills, the ability to demonstrate experience of working with different cultures would be preferable
- Excellent coaching and influencing skills
- To work on a rotational work pattern within Europe, Middle East and Africa as required
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional organization
- Qualitative working environment
- Interesting, complex tasks
- Long-term career opportunity
- World wide projects
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
Lövőház utca 39., Millenáris irodaház 2. emelet, 1024 Budapest