Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Automotive Technical Support Specialist (Reference number: PJ6315)
Would you like to use your English, German, Italian, French or Polish knowledge? Would you gladly work at a multinational automotive company as an Automotive Technical Support?
On behalf of our multinational partner company in Budaörs we are looking for candidates who are fluent in German or Italian or French or Polish, for the following role:
Automotive Technical Support Specialist
At our partner you should complete the following tasks:
- Fully investigating the technical request using internal systems, protocol and procedures,
- Following up all requests to resolution in agreed service levels,
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and reacting in a professional, polite and clear manner,
- Accurately logging all dealer contacts and following up on cases using database systems,
- Where necessary liaises with business partners internally and externally to develop case resolutions and action plans,
- Handling contacts via telephone and email,
- Reads and researches relevant materials and resources to stay current with product and technical information.
Looking forward to your application if you meet these requirements:
- Fluency in German or Italian or French or Polish (C1 or native) and at least B1 level in English,
- Car Mechanic qualification or a technical degree related to automotive industry with minimum 1 year automotive technical work experience,
- Good overall knowledge of current automotive technology ,
- Customer focus, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal & external customers,
- Ability to resolve technical queries to a high level remotely by telephone/email,
- Good computer literacy web and Microsoft Office,
- Full valid vehicle driving licence.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary package with cafeteria and transportation support,
- Predictable work schedule; working days from Monday to Friday with a day shift,
- Long-term carrier opportunities with an undetermined duration employment contract,
- Self-sufficient and diverse position with modern and friendly working environment.
Location: Budaörs, Hungary
Please send your detailed CV both in English - with the PJ6315 reference number in the subject of the letter - to Lehel Mezei with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link:data protection declaration
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.