Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
HR Trainee (Part time) (Ref.sz.: 28514)
- A munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- A munkába lépés időpontja: azonnali
- Munkaidő: megállapodás alapján (időszakos munka)
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
First Point Europe launched in October 2009, and currently provides HR support services to; England, Wales, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Hungary, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Germany/Austria and more.
The Resolution team for First Point Europe is split into 4 market pods servicing; England, Island of Ireland, Scotland and Continental Europe. These pods support employee lifecycle events, including employee document generation and data maintenance of all employee data on our Workday system. They are also responsible for resolving queries that are referred on, or escalated by the Contact Centre. The focus on high-quality customer service is enabled by technology including case management technology Service Now, Workday, Doc Genie and Knowledge Point as well as keen personal judgement, expertise and capability.
We are currently looking for trainees for a period of 4 months in part time (20-30 hours per week) or full time to actively participate in the professional activities of our financial and non-financial departments’ daily work.
To help our HR 'First Point' department in their daily work. We would like to offer the opportunity for students approaching their graduation to gain work experience in the Human Resources/Administrational area and to make practical use of the knowledge gathered at the university/college.
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
How to serve:
- HR Data related data maintenance
- Posting and filing tasks
- Activity allocation as per instruction
- Uploading Documents to our archive system
- Data entry/ data processing in Workday
- Reporting/excel skills expertise/upload file creation
- Running data quality checks
- Support cross system data reconciliations
- Interact with HRBPs, employees, Line Managers and other First Point Teams across Europe and globally
- Supporting process automations
- Working in line with our control environment
A munkavállalóval kapcsolatos elvárások
Készségek és személyes tulajdonságok
- Ongoing studies
- Languages: upper intermediate English
- MS Office knowledge is desired
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Interest in working for our company after the trainee program as well
- Good communication and logical skills
- Willing to learn
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Positive attitude towards work
- Shared service or customer service experience is an advantage
Cherry on top:
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a free Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Numerous professional and soft-skill training
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs and periodic social events
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Gross salary: 1170 Ft/hour