Business Analyst trainee (Ref.sz.: 25743)
- A munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- A munkába lépés időpontja: azonnali
- Munkaidő: megállapodás alapján (időszakos munka)
If you're looking for great trainee opportunites and professional experience now you can get it through Mind-Diák.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
Support the lead Business Analyst in implementing a new, global Environment, Health & Safety and Quality (EHSQ) system, including system configuration and providing technical support to users after the implementation.
We are looking for trainees until the end of May 2019 in full or part time(25 hours/week).
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
- Learn the new EHSQ system functionalities (training will be provided)
New system will manage our core (i.e. Monitoring, Incident & action, Audit & Compliance and Document management) and non-core requirements (i.e. Risk assessment, Training management, Supplier management, Regulatory Compliance).
- Understand all requirements and configure the system accordingly
New system will be used by various functions and sites, all requirements need to be captured and configured in the system to ensure compliance to regulations and to drive business performance.
- Support users by fixing system and data issues in BAU after implementation
We will operate a new service line to resolve technical and non-technical incidents raised by users.
A munkavállalóval kapcsolatos elvárások
Készségek és személyes tulajdonságok
- Ongoing studies at IS / IT / Computer Science area
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week
- Upper intermediate English knowledge both verbal & written
- Analytical Skills & Precision
- Ability to learn & work independently
- Both technical and business mindset
- Interest or experience in computer programming is an advantage
Cherry on top
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Gross salary: 1065 Ft/hour