Clearing specialist trainee_Italian speaking (Ref.sz.: 25514)
- A munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- A munkába lépés időpontja: azonnali
- Munkaidő: megállapodás alapján (időszakos munka)
If you're looking for great trainee opportunites and professional experience now you can get it through Mind-Diák.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
DEO (Diageo Enterprise Operations) is a multi-functional, multicultural, multi-language Shared Service Centre Operation that handles DIAGEO-wide transactions across various world regions from their respective location. This role is based in DEO Budapest.
The Credit Control Stream entails all credit control and collection activities for Diageo Italia market. It ensures proper operation of processes from incoming fund allocation to customer ledger maintenance, outstanding follow up and overdue management, including credit limit control and reporting.
Service Delivery entails issue resolution and close business partnering with the customer service and sales organization.
The core responsibility of a Clearing Specialist trainee is providing transactional clearing activities to the serviced market/s.
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
• Process outgoing payments
• Post incoming bank transfer
• Post cheques
• Owning the GL reconciliation of respective area
• Perform billing activities for the serviced market/s
A munkavállalóval kapcsolatos elvárások
Készségek és személyes tulajdonságok
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Italian and English
• Positive ‘can do‘ attitude
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Looking for and responding to feedback
• Always looking for issue resolution and service improvement
• Active team player, always there to help others
• Understand and comply with the controls in own area
Cherry on top
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and colour our lives
• Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder and become full time employee!
Please apply after registration and indicate the position name or send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the following phone number: +36/70/452-3304