Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
HR Trainee (Ref.sz.: 25329)
- A munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- A munkába lépés időpontja: azonnali
- Munkaidő: megállapodás alapján (időszakos munka)
If you're looking for great trainee opportunites and professional experience now you can get it through Mind-Diák.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
We are looking for trainees until 29th of June 2018 in part time..
First Point Europe launched in October 2009, and currently provides HR support services to; England, Wales, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Hungary, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Germany/Austria and more.
The Resolution team for First Point Europe is split into 4 market pods servicing; England, Island of Ireland, Scotland and Continental Europe. These pods support employee lifecycle events, including employee document generation and data maintenance of all employee data on our Workday system. They are also responsible for resolving queries that are referred on, or escalated by the Contact Centre. The focus on high-quality customer service is enabled by technology including case management technology Service Now, Workday, Doc Genie and Knowledge Point as well as keen personal judgement, expertise and capability.
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
• HR Data related data maintenance
• Posting and filing tasks
• Activity allocation as per instruction
• Uploading Documents to our archive system
• Data entry/ data processing in Workday
• Reporting/excel skills expertise/upload file creation
• Running data quality checks
• Support cross system data reconciliations
• Interact with HRBPs, employees, Line Managers and other First Point Teams across Europe and globally
• Supporting process automations
• Working in line with our control environment
A munkavállalóval kapcsolatos elvárások
Humán erőforrás / Munkaügy
Készségek és személyes tulajdonságok
• Ongoing studies in graduation year
• Upper intermediate English knowledge, fluent oral and written
• MS Office knowledge is desired
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Interest in working for our company after the trainee program as well
• Good communication and logical skills
• Willingness to take responsibility
• Positive attitude towards work
Cherry on top
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
• Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour
Please apply after registration and indicate the position name or send your CV to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the following phone number: +36/70/452-3304