Infrastructure Project Manager (m/f)
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group. It will be the newest facility in the international Engine Parts and Accessories Repair (EPAR) network dedicated to overhaul of engine parts. At the site around 400 employees will be an essential part of the EPAR value chain. With an area of almost 20,000 square meters LTMC will be one of the biggest EPAR sites up to date. Construction is envisioned to commence in 2021 leading to a start of operations in 2022.
If you would like to be part of our growing, dynamic aviation business, then joining our team as Infrastructure Project Manager could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You coordinate project participants and subcontractors (e.g. General Planner and General Contractor).
- You conduct the planning and construction meetings.
- You create the site management handbook, health and safety regulations and all relevant processes on site.
- You develop, supervise and execute frameworks, standards and methods/procedures for the site project management.
- You negotiate with external suppliers.
- You represent the LTMC on site and supervise contractors' performance in cooperation with the internal project lead (budget responsibility is included).
- You accept construction work in cooperation with the LTMC internal project lead.
- You ensure quality standards and the use of proper techniques during planning and construction processes.
- You oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- You handle conflicts and disciplinary matters proactively and plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- You review and report the work progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (internal and external reports pertaining to job status).
- You are in charge of the cost control and management of the changes with the internal cost manager.
- You survey quantity (preparation of reports based on measurements and plans).
- You accept and verify invoices.
- Completed university degree in Construction Engineering or Architecture
- Job experience related to industrial construction management (min. 5 to 10 years)
- Proven experience in the field of complex industrial plants (50Mio + USD Budget)
- Fluent command of the English and Hungarian language, ideally basic German language skills
- Proven management and business communication skills and leadership qualities
- Well experienced in Hungarian building codes, legislation, procedures, safety and local culture
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and mobility at work
- High goal orientation
- Familiarity with BIM and construction management software packages
- Sense of responsibility and ability to plan, organize and see the “big picture”
- Organizational talent and pronounced assertiveness
- Reliability, service mentality and readiness for duties
- Willingness to travel extensively, especially during the initial phase of familiarization with LHT’s operating systems
About Lufthansa Technik Miskolc Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group and the new company for Repair and Overhaul of Engine Parts in Hungary. The new EPAR location (Engine Parts & Accessories Repair) will employ around 400 employees. LTMC will be building the new site on an area of almost 20,000 square meters. The start of construction at the new location is planned for 2021 and start of operations will be in 2022. The success of LTMC will be built on its people. Our employees are fundamental to our organisation as they ensure that we meet our customer needs. In particular, delivering products of the highest quality standard, in the shortest possible turnaround time and at a competitive cost. It is the company's goal that through the dedicated teamwork of all employees, the ongoing investment in equipment, training and product development, LTMC will achieve a leading position in the engine parts repair business. The initial on the job training and further education of the first employees will start as early as 2020. It will largely take place within the existing Lufthansa Technik EPAR network with locations in Germany and Ireland.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lht-miskolc
If this is you, please apply online.