Our client is a very well-established integrated communications agency delivering media and marketing solutions globally.
In order to build-up a new business line that will provide clients with data driven marketing solutions (powered by a connected system of technology, analytics and consultants), our client is seeking for a new, ambitious candidate for the position:
Head of Data Driven Marketing Solutions
- media communication services
Your scope of work will include activities in business consulting, relationship & project management:
- Analysis of clients´ needs.
- Proposals of solutions to clients - helping them with strategic decisions based on data analysis.
- Responsibility for delivery of solutions and management of team of analysts and digital specialists working on projects.
- In-depth understanding of proposed solution and ability to articulate proposed solution and sell it in front of client.
- You will help create and implement the solutions in order to help client business grow.
- Client meetings & building good relationships, negotiations with clients (C-level managers) - caring about clients in different stages of the project.
- Preparation and presentation of projects/campaigns/added-value solutions to clients, evluation of realized solutions.
- It will be your task to identify, negotiate and maintain techology partners contracts / vendor selection. You will build relations with relevant technology partners / solution providers.
- You will co-operate with teams across the agency to deliver results.
- Past experience with project management in process driven companies (certificates Six Sigma, Lean etc. is your advantage).
- Experience working in some of these areas/tools: Data Management Platform (DMP), customer segmentation, online analytics, digital campaign management, data science, attribution modelling, campaign optimization, automation, performance marketing, campaign management & optimization across Demand Side Platform.
- You will be building and managing relationships with technology providers on an ongoing basis, maintaining an objective perspective on the Advertising Technology and Marketing Technology landscape.
- You will help to activate Technology knowledge and usage within agency teams with the view to demonstrating what is possible with technology. You will be well acquainted with the daily operations of DMP management and aware of the tasks required through implementation and the early days of DMP deployment.
- You're comfortable with project management with multiple stakeholders across the agency and the client teams.
- You’re comfortable and have experience completing tasks including requirement scoping, scope of work definitions, requests for information, strategic planning workshops and implementation schedule management.
- English on a high level – you will be in touch with company specialists in other countries, foreign clients´ and technology partners representatives, preparing projects and presenting in English.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-first attitude, effective decision-making/problem-solving skills.
- Opportunity to participate on work for clients across diverse sectors, help create and implement new solutions and see results behind.
- Continual personal and professional development.
- Opportunity to work with highly talented people in diverse countries, meet different cultures and learn from each other.
- A chance to circulate between branches in different countries, to work in different countries while continue working for the same company.
This is an exciting long-term opportunity to buil-up and lead a new business line in a well-established international company.
The successful candidate will have great opportunities for further professional development & of course an appropriate remuneration package is also guaranteed.
If you would like to participate in the success of our client, than we are looking forward to receiving your application (CV & motivational letter in English, plus indication of you expected remuneration and possible starting date) via e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Please also state the reference-number of the positon "AD-2".
We guarantee the highest confidentiality level of the whole recruitment process.
ISG, spol. s r.o.
Stefánikova 47, 811 04 Bratislava 1
Kontaktná osoba: Ing.
Tel.: 02-5249 9218, Fax: 02-5262 0135