It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Statutory Accounting Analyst - French speaker
Primary job category
Do you have experience with complex accounting or audit experience?
Can you speak French?
Become Financial Statements Accounting Analyst and join our Statutory Accounting Team at IBM.
Your role will consist of:
• preparation of financial statements under International Financial Standards (IFRS)
• ensuring compliance with regulatory and external reporting requirements and statutory filing deadlines for IBM legal entities
• identification of US GAAP to Statutory differences, adjustment analysis & decision making on proper accounting treatment
• providing advice to management on US and local GAAP, including analysis and reconciliation of similarities and differences on the accounting treatment
• communication with various counterparts (external audit firms and internal teams)
• external and internal audit support
• working on various harmonization projects, analyses and reports
What do we expect:
• 2 years of audit experience or 3 to 5 years of experience with complex accounting
• Fluent French and English
• Analytical and logical thinking with ability to make fast and accurate decisions based on available facts
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to drive management and coordination of external audit
• Good team player with ability to work under pressure
Preference will be given to the candidates who hold the relevant rights to work within the EU.
The Benefits will include:
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Flexible working time (core hours from 9 am to 3 pm)
• Home office
• 20 or 25 days of holiday + 3 additional vacation days
• 3 sick days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Parking facilities for bikes and cars
• Education package (ACCA, classroom or e-learning courses, internal or external trainings)
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• ProCare - private medical center
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
• Attractive Well-being program including Sitting massages
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.