Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Agile Coach (Ref. No.: 164492BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support, Software Solutions Management, Consultant
We are seeking an experienced Agile Team Coach (ATC) who will provide training and coaching to teams, one-on-one coaching and mentoring to others and advice to leaders.
The ATC has a high level of proficiency in helping teams benefit from Agile ways of working and an understanding of one or more knowledge domains (technical, business, transformation, etc.).
The ATC has developed some professional coaching skills and has a significant level of skill in facilitation, mentoring and training.
The ATC's purview is one-on-one individual and multi-team, starting up new teams, mentoring and looking out toward the wider organization.
The ATC leads functional/business unit strategies.
Role-specific skills & capabilities
- Ability (based on Agile subject matter expertise) to adapt Agile practice(s) being facilitated
- Can create new Agile practices that serve the team's reality without compromising the values of Agile; embodies the Agile mindset when facilitating
-Agile practices by maintaining a focused, yet adaptive, presence.
- Ability to design effective, customized sessions to maximize participation and progress towards agreed upon outcomes.
- There is a clear arc to the design of the meeting with well-thought-out and planned flow from one activity to another. Each activity smoothly builds on the outputs of the previous one, providing clear context and direction for the desired outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate neutrality while facilitating Agile practices and to hold the group's agenda throughout the meeting.
- Remains entirely neutral, encourages balanced participation using methods propriate to the group dynamic. If the rare need to switch roles occurs, candidate makes a clear declaration of this to the group. Closes meeting smoothly with everyone aware of outcomes and next steps.
- Ability to remain present with coachees using professional coaching listening skills during sessions and to avoid giving advice relating to coach's personal experience.
- Engages in a collaborative dance with the coachee. Self-manages so well that it appears effortless and maintains complete presence with the coachee.
- Ability to gain trust, hone in on the coachee's agenda, and conclude the session in a manner that resonates with the coachee and forwards his/her agenda.
- Candidate paces session effectively to allow adequate time for clarifying the agenda, exploring it, and bringing the session to a powerful close. Coachee leaves session attesting to deepened learning and/or forwarding of his/her agenda.
- Ability to hold space for Agile teams to deepen their learning and reach desired outcomes.
- Asks powerful questions and allows insights to emerge without steering the discussion in a particular direction but while also holding the focus. Ensures group participation in this process.
- Ability to develop teams while effectively dealing with complex situations (i.e. conflict, resistance, lack of commitment, etc.).
- Distinguishes among: A) a beginning team that has not yet formed, B) a mature team that is well functioning and C) a team that has been together a while but has significantly sub-optimized performance, and acts appropriately in each instance. - Coach can surface conflict, and other complex situations, and can help the team navigate them effectively.
- Ability to provide options to the mentee that would provide insight into how to solve the challenge the mentee is facing.
- Gives multiple helpful recommendations, highlighting challenges and pitfalls with each. Checks with mentee if these are helpful and ensures the mentee has a way forward.
- Ability to relay a new concept or technique to an individual in a meaningful way.
- Is able to effectively use his/her leadership power as an Agile coach. Able to create space for the team to make the decision, even if it's the "wrong" answer.
- On the other hand, coach can articulate the areas where s/he takes a stand as an Agile expert and leader.
General skills & capabilities
- Has business unit, country, or international professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations.
- Engages in teamwork at the highest levels.
- Plans and conducts complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
- Anticipates, creates and defines innovative and visionary concepts in a strategic environment.
- Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments.
- Has a vision of overall strategies.
- Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions and multi-country organizations.
- Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review.
- Contributes to policy making .
Impact on business
- Is accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs.
- Is responsible for committing people & resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance.
- Is responsible for quality output/ value add for highly visible products, services and future business development.
- Regularly demonstrates discretion and independent judgment in matters of significance to IBM.
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily basis.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.