It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Internal Communication Specialist (Ref. No.: 163641BR)
Primary job category
We're looking for an internal communication professional who blends strong written and digital communications skills with marketing skill.
Services organisation is a very dynamic group, operating in constantly changing the environment and we need to be able to react to those changes flexibly. The organisation consists of 270 people, most of them centralized in Bratislava, remaining distributed between Vienna, Raleigh and India.
In the area of Contract and Sales management, we're continuously changing and improving the applications in our portfolio. While working with the legacy applications on one side we're operating in Agile mode, utilizing new technologies and DevOps practices with the intention to implement TDD (test driven development) and fully automate the move to production cycles. This role will be responsible for driving a communication for entire Services organisation, communicating and promoting the activities, achievements, changes in the organisation. Preparing the communication within the organisation, for executive, stakeholders, users of the application.
- Develop a communication strategy for Services organisation
- Brainstorm new ideas to engage and grow our communication across the team
- Select the right tools and path to leverage for executive communications
- Utilize social media, video-based communications, blogs/vlogs for communication within and outside of the organisation
Necessary Expertise includes:
- 2 years of strong business writing skills
- 2 years of strong presentation skills
- Judgement, decision making and coordination skills
- Basic photography and video editing skills
- Microsoft office suite-specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Passion for social media
- Team player
- Attention to detail
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.