It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Experienced SAP ABAP Developer (Ref. No.: 173082BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Experienced SAP ABAP Developer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing part of a dynamic International Company.
Position is opened in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Establishing a strong command of the existing application architecture, code base, enterprise integration and delivery methods.
• Developing high quality and efficient code and technical solutions.
• End to end delivery into production and supporting the various test phases within the project.
• Having a keen eye for quality ensuring governance, documentation, best practices and coding standards are followed and the quality is adhered to.
• Understanding the complex and critical Customer processes.
• Building lasting and trusting relationships within the organization, customer and immediate team members.
What do you need for your success?
• Being an experienced ABAP Developer with more than 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming, classic ABAP and potentially also
in Web UI/Fiori.
• Experience within at least one SAP Module.
• Ability to work under minimal guidance with a can-do attitude to deliver within tight timelines without compromising quality, performance or documentation.
• Technical skills to enable writing an application design to detail.
• Ability to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favorable options.
• Good analytical skills and attitude to make a difference.
• Willingness to learn new technical skills.
• Willingness to travel.
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.