Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Financial Analyst with Project management and IT skills
Primary job category
Project Management, Software Development & Support, IT Specialist, Finance
Are you ready for?
The Finance Analyst is responsible for developing all IT and non-IT financial management processes and policies. He will support project management in budgeting, forecasting, compiling, accounting and analysing financial information. The Analyst will manage multiple projects from a financial perspective and translate the data into monthly financial results and forecasts.
What do you need to know before you start?
- Responsible for working with the Leadership team to align financial goals with the Annual Operating Plan
- Drives solutions to key analytical, strategic, and business challenges related to finances utilizing accounting and finance knowledge
- Improve financial models and analyses to support decision making
- Participates in driving process improvements related to budget tracking, forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Develop budgets, forecasts, business plans, cost estimates, variance analysis or other related financial reports and analysis.
- Perform the monthly forecasting process and provide monthly reporting by the project to the management and stakeholders, including costs, labour, capitalization, expense, variance, and collaborate with them to create accurate forecasts (and ultimately to drive improvements in project forecast accuracy)
- Listen to our Clients, understanding and prioritizing business objectives, and providing sound guidance in a timely manner
- Alert management team immediately for any potential financial issues
- Identify and provide support for monthly IT accounting entries
- Collaborate with Accounting and Finance to assure expenses and capital expenditures are categorized correctly
- Create & maintain monthly tracking mechanism for internal labour & external costs relating to specific projects
- Identifies problems and performance exposures, providing in-depth yet concise analysis of cause and alternative solution approaches
- Leading small projects
- Supporting management team in areas of hiring, spending analysis and ICA sizing
- Driving the ICA process - calculation & negotiations with all bill payers
- Maintaining audit proof trail of activities
- Communicating/cooperating cross-functionally (Europe CIO team, Global CIO team, Accounting, HR, Procurement
What do you need for your success?
- At least 2 years experience in knowledge of financial process and accounting principles, including accruals/deferrals and business controls
- At least 2 years experience in strong logical and analytical skills together with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong proficiency with financial analysis tools such Excel, Business Objects, etc.
- Basic QMF / Cognos skills
- Ability to work across boundaries applying a problem-solving approach and also good organizational capability
- Professional approach and presentation
- Should be capable of dealing with highly personal, confidential information and should possess an unquestionable sense of integrity
- Must possess organization, priority setting, deadline management, persuasion and follow-through skills
- Personal dedication
- The ability to be able to drive goals to meet targets
- Used to work in a team
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.