It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Java Software Engineer - being paid in Bitcoins
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Java Software Engineer - being paid in Bitcoins
Well, not really, but almost. If you are interested in or you plan to learn something new about Bitcoin Regulatory Platforms (e.g. IBM Blockchain based on Hyperledger Fabric) you will be paid for something you love. If this opportunity sounds tempting to you and you speak not only English but Java / SQL / HTML language as well, welcome on board. Our captain would be more than happy to meet you. Good luck with your job interview!
P.S. Hard-core sea wolves knowing J2EE / Spring / JPA / REST / SOA / Apache Kafka / Apache Cassandra / Amazon Web Services / Apache Spark / Apache Hadoop are welcome, too!
You can work from Bratislava or Kosice.
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.