Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Statutory Financial Statements Accounting Analyst for HungaryJob Description
The job role consists mostly of the preparation of the individual and consolidated Financial statements (FS), including disclosures notes for Hungarian entities under local accounting standards HAS and leading statutory filing process as prescribed by law. Accounting of local IBM organizations/country entities is, during the course of current accounting year, driven by US GAAP standards and being accounted focusing on US GAAP books. After these books are closed for the current year, the local IBM organization is obliged to get the US GAAP financial figures adjusted to the local law requirements. Processing statutory adjustment for the entities, preparing the reconciliations is done while ensuring compliance with regulatory and external reporting requirements and statutory filing deadlines for IBM legal entities and operations.
The Job role includes the following tasks:
• To reconcile assigned B/S accounts, to take ownership and to drive the resolution of variance items with focus on zero aged items, submit in ARMS according to IBM B/S reconciliation standards
• To report statutory results for assigned countries to management and CFO, to prepare all required reporting packages for regular calls with CFO, Treasury and Tax representatives.
• To process understanding and compliance with Statutory requirements
• To support and lead the statutory audit review in requests which are directly linked to Financial statements figures
• To ensure 100% auditable supporting documentation for all accounting transactions, its availability and proper archiving as per IBM records retention rules
• To act as accounting support to various functions, provide timely and accurate reporting and handle all requests
• Minimum 3 years of experience in general accounting (knowledge of HAS and Hungarian legislation is an advantage)
• Analytical / logical thinking with ability to make fast and accurate decisions based on available facts
• Strong communication skills
• Good team player with ability to work under pressure
• Fluent English and Hungarian
• Hungarian accounting registration number - charted accountant is strong advantage
Preference will be given to the candidates who hold the relevant rights to work within the EU.
What benefits we offer:
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Contribution to pension plan
Refer a friend bonus
Flexible working time
Attractive well-being program
Three additional vacation days
Attractive location in the city – Tower 115
Parking facilities for bikes and cars
Private medical sanatorium
Three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
Long term career opportunities
YOUR CAREER PATH:
Statutory Accounting Analyst
Subject Matter Expert/Senior Accountant
Accounting Controls and Audit support
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.