It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
We are looking for developers to join our software support and development team responsible for maintenance and enhancement of IBM internal applications.
In this role the person is responsible for ensuring the IBM corporation is producing accurate and timely data for our clients and customers according to the general rules and local country legislation.
What your daily task will look like?
- Designs, develops and supports application solutions with focus on building and testing programs
- This role may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
What do you need for your success?
- Analyse and investigate failures, logs and provide overall application support
- Ability to translate functional designs into technical designs and code
- Ability to specify and design systems
- Develop, enhance and maintain existing application software programs
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and XP
- Develop software in a Continuous Integration/Delivery environment (DevOps)
- Fast learner and passionate to learn new technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experienced working in a team environment, either co-located or remote team
- Strong analytical, good debugging and problem solving skills.
Core skills (Have used or applied in previous project):
- Kendo UI
- HTML & CSS
- Cloud Platforms & Infrastructure (e.g. IBM Bluemix, AWS)
- NoSQL database (MongoDb/CouchDB)
- Git source code control and Github
- Linux OS and/or Mac OS
Supplementary skills (Good to have, Experience here is highly appreciated):
- Message queues
- Automated test frameworks
- Continuous Integration tools
- RESTful API
- Build your career path with us
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.