It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Business Analyst for internal billing & invoicing applications (Ref. No.: 106229BR)We are looking for IT Business Analyst to join our software support and development team responsible for maintenance and enhancement of IBM internal billing & invoicing applications.
In this role the person is responsible for ensuring the IBM corporation is producing accurate and timely invoices for our clients and customers according to the general accounting rules and local country legislation.
What your daily task will look like?
- Participates in remote technical support of IBM internal software products, applications and/or systems
- Provide system and end user support, remote troubleshooting and analysis assistance
- Collaborate with other support team and business units to provide seamless problem resolution
- Participates also in analysis and description of business processes, and their translation into functional and non-functional IT requirements
- Designs, develops and supports application and automation solutions with focus on building and testing programs
What do you need for your success?
- Good communication skills, presentation skills
- Able to translate technical terminology to user language
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and non-functional IT requirements
- Strong sense of accomplishment and responsibility
- Ability to specify and design systems, support enhancements and maintain existing application software programs
- Strong analytical, good debugging and problem solving skills
- Analyse and investigate failures, logs and provide overall application support
- Experience with AGILE way of working and DevOps is benefit
- Build your career path with us
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.