Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING DevOps Lead
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Would you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM’s access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. We are seeking a leader with passion,strong technical background and with an experience in communication and DevOps skills to join our complex organization.
What will your daily tasks look like?
- As the DevOps Lead in our organization, you will be leading an agile team who is responsible for designing, developing. maintaining and automating a 24x7 enterprise global internal IBM application.
- You will use your IT and operations knowledge and experience in order to bridge the gap between IT operations and application development.
- Your focus will be on transforming a Legacy Mainframe environment, PL1 -Java coded, into more advanced and modern architecture following the Saas approach.
- You will provide expertise and coaching for the team in all matters related to environments setup and maintenance, development, deployment, building and release processes.
- We expect the DevOps Lead will help the team to write code using the eXtreme Programming techniques (TDD, pair programming, code review, etc..) deployment pipeline (as a code), and maintain their environments and infrastructure (with the new IaaC technique).
Besides this technical aspect of this role, we expect this person to act as a leader working with our technical teams across the domain.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to grow your career with the world's largest IT company with over 100 years of history and reputation as IBM is.
How application looks?
- CHIS (Contract handling International Solution) is being one of the most complex and robust application through which is processed more then 5.0 Billion USD a year, supporting currently 74 countries globally and in 2017 we expect to board another set of countries.
- Over the last two decades CHIS has evolved from a tactical Europe contract management solution to the strategic WW application covering the Technology Support Services (TSS) proposal and contract management.
- The CHIS application suite supports a broad range of user groups and covers the complete lifecycle for TSS contract management from initial proposal creation until billing.
- From a technical perspective, CHIS Application Suite is a mix of technologies, the core applications is Legacy (CFL and PLI on z/OS, IMS), in addition we have a variety of user front end tools (mainly Java applications and a few Web applications).
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily basis.
What do you need for your success?
- Two years of experience in managing DevOps teams using Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban, eXtreme Programming) and enabling continuous integration and delivery/deployment pipelines
- Excellent understanding of DevOps best practices, approaches and methodologies, able to create necessary agile DevOps metrics/KPI for measuring and assessing maturity
- Experience in design and maintenance of internal and/or external Mainframe/Legacy applications and solutions
- Experience in design modern enterprise systems with micro services architecture, events driven architecture, CQRS model, enterprise system integrations, containers orchestration, ESB, etc.
- Practical experience in leading the design and implementation phases for new and/or existing products, with a focus on providing technical expertise for successful execution.
- Designing and building PaaS, IaaS and Hybrid cloud architectures that are built for availability, load and scalability (Bluemix, SoftLayer and on-premises environments) with the new “as a code” solutions
- Hands-on experience in building deployment and testing pipelines, automated provisioning of (cloud) infrastructure.
- Knowledge in designing and building solutions using Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar tool with TDD approach.
- Ability to code and script automation tools (Python, golang, etc)
- Ability to translate business processes into IT solutions
- Experience as IT operations engineer (or related field)
- Experience working in Agile environment with eXtreme Programming developer workflow & comfortable with frequent releases
- Strong communication skills and ability to align organization on complex technical decisions in a “scaled agile” environment
- Used to mentor and coach team members across the organization to its best
- Ability to drive organizational design and change effectively
- Leading delivery continuous improvements as DevOps will continue being transformed around IBM cloud technologies, new Whitewater tools (open source tools) and cognitive technologies.
- Primary Skills: Automation platform like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins or similar setup, admin and plugin development and pipelines, code with Python/golang
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Primary Skills: Automation platform like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins or similar setup, admin and plugin development,
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Very good Communication and interpersonal Skills
• Have capacity to learn and work independently / with team as the time demands
• Understand business & focus on high quality
• Ensures all activities are reviewed from a customer’s viewpoint
• Ensures agreed service levels are achieved for self and team
Is Ambitious & Competitive
• Sets clear and challenging goals for self
• Removes barriers to making things happen
• Helps others to concentrate on priorities
• Ensures team makes effective use of available resources
Is Innovation Hungry
• Continually monitor the opportunity and/or necessity for changes and improvements, with a specific focus on cost efficiency and improved time-to-market
• Finds ways to be more effective
• Knows what we’re trying to achieve and change our approach when the old way isn’t working
• Facilitates the generation of ideas from own team
• Takes calculated risks rather than miss opportunities
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.