It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/BPM Developer (Ref. No.: 118550BR)We are looking for an experienced Fusion Middleware Developer / Architect for the implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers across Europe. This might be a suitable opportunity for you! You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
- 3-7 experience in Integration space
- 2+ years Experience in Oracle Service Bus , SOA 11g and preferably AIA ( Application Integration Architecture )
- Strong knowledge on XML is must
- Typically the consultants come from Oracle Application( eBS, Siebel .....) , Java or non Oracle, Integration background and then move to Fusion stack.
- If they are strong in one ( OSB or SOA 11g) should be fine but preferred candidates would be those who know both
Able to handle design and development of integration objects independently .
SOA Architects skills:
- Must be very strong in SOA 11g , OSB and AIA
- Knowledge in ODI is preferred
- Understand Enterprise Integration Architecture blueprint very well
-Strong design and communication skill is must
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Communication skills, written and verbal - fluent English, other languages are nice to have
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.