It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Java/J2EE Application Developer (Ref. No.: 112933BR)Java/J2EE Application Developer
This position is for Java/J2EE Developer who will be working on further development and maintenance of applications at clients' infrastructure.
Position is located in Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Java based components and interfaces and have understanding of various coding methodologies and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes. The ideal candidate must display good written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
What do you need for your success?
• Over 3 years of experience working in IT industry developing solutions in Java/J2EE technologies
• Java SE knowledge (Java5 and newer), including OOP principles
• Customer communication experience
• Intermediate SQL/SQLite and ORM knowledge
• Basic XML/XSD knowledge
• Basic Accounting knowledge is an advantage
• Basic RTC/Jazz knowledge is an advantage
• Basic Eclipse plugin concept knowledge is an advantage
• Intermediate SWT/JFace knowledge is an advantage
• Individual and result oriented work (globally distributed team)
• Being adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques
• Being self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
• Team player
• Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s Computer Science, MIS or related experience
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.