Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Maintenance team leader
Beck and Partners Személyzeti Tanácsadó Iroda
Who is our Partner?
They are a steadily growing poultry processing plant, founded in 1996. They are working weekdays, in one shift.
We are looking for now a new colleague in this goup in the following position:
MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
We need YOU, IF:
- You have at least secondary education(high school graduation, OKJ)
- You have at least 2 years experience in maintenance field as leader
- You speak and understand Hungarian and technical English
- You are straight to the point
- You aim higher than a regular maintenance worker (we also welcome maintenance managers, goup leaders, shift leaders)
- You have hands-on experience in planning or executing maintenance operations
- You have applicable knowledge of facilities, machines and equipment(don't worry they are going to teach you about the specifics)
- You have skills like communication, leadership, time management and strong CAN DO attitude
- You can use wrench and set a PLC as well(joy, if you also can program it)
- You have oldschool skills, like Office apps
- You understand all words and expressions in this job offer without using google translator
What will be your responsibilities?
- Lead and supervise the maintenance team 3-4 technicians (you set the bar, with C-level support)
- Planned preventive maintenance execution (direct with team, with foreign service engineer)
- Troubleshoot, and resolve problems as they arise (direct with team, with foreign service engineer)
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities in the facilities
- Analyze equipment needs, reliability issues, upgrade preventive/predictive maintenance program
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring cost containment
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities to the Plant Manager
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
What they can offer in return for your work?
- Monthly competitive salary (we value the quality)
- Quarterly bonus if you meet the KPIs
- An open-minded boss, who is available every day
- Learning contract (if you want to have a BSC/MSC)
- Perk (eg. a house to live, rent free, close to your workplace)
Place, where you will be work:
- Zala County
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV via our system.