Exchange Admin (Ref.sz.: JN -032020-32764)
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
- Ensure the smooth operations (administration, patching, monitoring and optimization) of the messaging and identity management systems and services (Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, idOnline, Azure AD PIM) within IFRC quality standards)
- Manage operational tools (monitoring and management – SCOM/WSUS) to ensure sustainability and security of messaging and identity systems and connected cloud services.
- Maintain operational security at an adequate level in accordance with the IFRC standards and requirements through applying, implementing and improving tools, processes, and methodologies in relation to strengthening the security of on-premise and cloud resources. (AIP/DLP/PIM/PAM/ATA/MCAS)
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies and within ITIL framework.
- Team: member of the L2-L3 Infrastructure Support team (5 staff) in Budapest.
- Reporting line: Team Lead, Infrastructure Support.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience with the Microsoft Exchange servers and cloud platform. (Exchange 2013/2016 and/or Azure AD – O365 Services)
- Excellent knowledge and proven track record of maintaining hybrid cloud infrastructure including: ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Office 365.
- Working knowledge on third party messaging products is an advantage (Aurea – Lyris ListManager).
- Experience in Email Security and Email Encryption and/or AIP/DLP.
- Strong, hands-on experience with developing PowerShell scripts.
- Solid understanding of IAM concepts, experience with Identity and Access Management products is an advantage.
- Certified as Microsoft Certified System Engineer.
- Fluently spoken and written English.